Thursday, August 11, 2011

Leave me and Justin Bieber ALONE!!!!

                                                         I don't care what you think
                                                           Justin Bieber is hot!!!!!!!
                                           You can say meam things about him all you want!
                                                      It will just hurt my feelings! :(
                                               Leave me and Justin Bieber ALONE!!
                                               Justin Bieber will always be my hero!!
                                                  I am tired of seeing mean videos!!
                                                Nobody understands how great he is!!
                                                             I talk about JB 24/7
                                                Leave me and Justin Bieber ALONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment