Thursday, December 30, 2010

Justin Bieber

This is a story about me thinking about Justin Bieber
         With Ipod plugged in my ears I think about the tears
                         That would fall down my chin
                    If I’d ever touch Justin Bieber’s skin
                           Because I love him so much
            That I’d just want to touch his beautiful face
                           Oh there is no better place
                                Than to be in his arms
                                  No I don’t like farms` 

                               Justin u r my heart
                   So please just never blow a fart
                        Uugh that would smell bad
                       And u don’t want 2 get mad
         Because u wish u had Chuck Norris as ur dad

                                       I laugh so hard
                         That people need a green card
                                  So they can fly away
                                 And don’t have to stay
                                Because I make a noise
                          When I have 2 make a choice
                           If I’m gonna see u on stage
                                    Or be engaged

Baby imma tell u one time there is gonna be one less lonely girl
     When u become my favorite girl cuz ur so down to earth
          And that’s how I like my common demonstraitor
              Wanna have the first dance cuz u love me?

No comments:

Post a Comment